I’m Tricia Murray and I support families to have improved fertility, birth and parenting experiences.
If you are pregnant:
- Birth and Baby Academy – online courses and community with access to resources, programmes and classes
- Doula birth support
- Birth preparation support
If you’ve had a difficult birth or perinatal experience:
If you are struggling with stress, anxiety, overwhelm, fears, phobias, depression, feeling out of control, needing support as a new parent:
- ***NEW**** online community and support for overloaded mums – ‘Overcome the Overload’ – coming VERY SOON – get on the waitlist here….
- EFT Therapy
- Parenting Coaching
If you are trying to get pregnant and struggling with fertility:
- Emotional support around fertility including reducing stress and anxiety and working through grief
If you are a doula, birth worker, midwife or other related birth professional:
- Mentoring, debriefing or general support is available
- I am a trainer for Traumatic Birth Recovery across Scotland and North East England.
Get in touch for more details.
Here’s how now you can get to know more about me –
- Contact me by phone or email
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- I also run regular information sessions with my colleagues at Edinburgh Birth and Baby, a local Edinburgh collective that I established – these women rock – they are by far the best providers in Edinburgh and I know that referring you to them, you are in safe hands of professionals that care deeply about the clients they work with.
Much love, Tricia xx