Hello and Welcome
- Community support for overwhelmed mums
- One to one EFT therapy
- Birth and perinatal trauma support
- Preparation for birth or parenting
- Therapeutic coaching 3 month in depth programme for overwhelmed mums
- Doula support (please get in touch early as I take on very limited clients each year)
Possibly you are here because:
- You are struggling with your experience and you’d like therapeutic support or coaching to help you feel much calmer and more confident going forward
- You are feeling anxious/stressed/overwhelmed/worried and are ready to feel much better
- You’ve had a difficult birth or experience around birth (including fertility, miscarriage, postnatal, breastfeeding) and you would like to start your recovery
- You would like to be prepared as much as possible and would like to feel much more educated and know what to expect when it comes to giving birth or becoming parents
- You have specific fears, phobias or concerns around this time and it’s time to let them go
- You would like someone to go through go through options with you when it comes to fertility, birth or parenting choices and you’d like that one to one independent support so you can make the right decisions for you
If any of that resonates with you – you are in the right place!
I work from my home in Edinburgh and have worked with many clients across the UK and Europe via Skype, Zoom and WhatsApp.
Here's how I can help you....
"Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better." Maya Angelou
"Tricia is one of those truly genuine people who is open about the struggles she has faced and understands the difficulties around raising a young family in the 21st century. I joined the Overcome the Overload group as I had previously attended a couple of 1:1 EFT sessions with Tricia and experienced the physical shift of the emotions I'd been bottling up. The concept of overwhelm was so familiar to me and I was intrigued by Tricia's passion for EFT and the difference that just 5 minutes a day could make to your life. I have loved being part of the group - from the accountability threads which have encouraged me to make and stick to weekly goals, to the understanding that nobody is perfect and it's not the end of the world if we don't manage to tap for a while. The videos make it easy to get started and the shared understanding and support from the other mums has been lovely too. I would not hesitate in recommending Tricia for anyone looking for non-judgemental support and encouragement around birth and parenthood." Kirstin Poland
"Where do I start... Tricia is amazing, she’s a fountain of knowledge and such a lovely person. She genuinely cares about your wellbeing and her passion is inspiring. I found Tricia when I was 8 months pregnant with my second child and was suffering severe anxiety. I saw Tricia at her house, she fitted me in for a tapping appointment and I was immediately at ease in her company, she really knows her stuff and I’ve found the tapping to be incredible for helping manage my anxiety. I joined Tricia’s ‘Overcome the Overload’ group in April, which is a private group for mums to come together and support each other and Tricia leads the group and gives amazing advice, it’s a safe space where you are never judged and can really say exactly how you feel. All the girls are super lovely and supportive and it’s so good to not feel alone on this motherhood journey, every mum needs a tribe and that’s exactly what the group and Tricia can provide. Eft is life changing and really does work so I would 100% recommend anyone who’s struggling to get in touch with Tricia xx" Joanne El Morsi