If you’ve been following me on instagram or social media recently, you will have seen a theme…. that is about prioritising your needs over the ever growing list of jobs to do and REST.
I was already writing a newsletter on the theme of REST when I got this in an email from an old client…
“PS Thanks for your insta posts on rest, I always need to hear it! 💗”
I could write on and on… but I want you this month to focus on ALL THE BASICS…..
- Hydration – remembering to drink enough (and go to the toilet as needed – so often I wonder what’s wrong with me and I realise I’ve forgotten to go to the toilet!)
- Nutrition – not necessarily worrying how much your eating but being mindful to eat the things that make you feel good and don’t make you feel bloated and rubbish
- Asking for help – this is a big one for me – I am good at asking for help but sometimes even I struggle to admit I need help – the last few months I’ve really struggled with sleep but realised this weekend I need help – I can’t continue on such broken sleep so that’s my focus over the next couple of weeks
- Getting to bed early
- Sleep hygiene – no phones or electronics in bed
- Feeling ok to say no to that extra glass of wine
- Spending time with people who make you feel good
- Learning to say no to things that don’t serve you
- Really assessing that to do list – if the world was to stop tomorrow – what would you keep on that list…
These themes of rest, self care and prioritisation have really been my focus on the FREE Christmas Mini Overcome the Overload – you can still sign up to get access to the videos here.
I’ll leave you with something I said to a client this week ‘you need to prioritise yourself on that to do list”.
Much love, Tricia xxx
PS If you’re ready to start 2020 with a bang
- Come along to first EFT workshop for 2020 – this workshop is designed for all women and mums who are keen to learn in person how to utilise EFT to help them overcome the stresses and strains of modern day motherhood [limited spaces – full price is £40, Overcome the Overload members are £7.50]
- Sign up for my new 6 week Overcome the Overload – Coaching for Mums programme. 10% discount if you book the remainder of 2019.