I’m Tricia Murray and I support mums and mums to be who are feeling overwhelmed and anxious about becoming pregnant, giving birth, about their birth or postnatal experience or as mums.
If you are struggling with stress, anxiety, overwhelm, fears, phobias, depression, feeling out of control, needing support as a new parent:
- Online community and support for overloaded mums – ‘Overcome the Overload’
- EFT Therapy
- Parenting Coaching
If you are pregnant:
- Birth and Baby Academy – online courses and community with access to resources, programmes and classes
- Birth Preparation session – especially suitable for those seeking a VBAC/Twins/Homebirth/previous difficult experiences/tokophobia or looking for an alternative approach
- Preparing for Parenting session – for those seeking to thrive as new parents
If you’ve had a difficult birth or perinatal experience:
If you are trying to get pregnant and struggling with fertility:
- Emotional support around fertility including reducing stress and anxiety and working through grief
If you are a doula, birth worker, midwife or other related birth professional:
- Mentoring, debriefing or general support is available
- I am a trainer for Traumatic Birth Recovery across Scotland and North East England.
Get in touch for more details.
Here’s how now you can get to know more about me –
- Contact me by phone or email
- Follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- I also run regular information sessions with my colleagues at Edinburgh Birth and Baby, a local Edinburgh collective that I established – these women rock – they are by far the best providers in Edinburgh and I know that referring you to them, you are in safe hands of professionals that care deeply about the clients they work with.
Much love, Tricia xx