ONE TO ONE SUPPORT
One to one support for women through all stages of motherhood
Maybe you are:
- Noticing that you’re anxious, panicked and fearful all the time of all the things that could go wrong.
- Constantly googling anything in case it’s something terrible
- Unable to sleep when the baby sleeps or the kids are in bed as you’ve got too much to do and you’re completely unable to relax
- Struggling with your experience or feelings towards being a mum – what you thought motherhood would be (maybe lots of coffee dates, playing in the park, magic moments) is actually feeling like a lot of hard work (constant piles of washing, housework, feeding your kids, babies/children that don’t sleep/behave like they should and no time for you) and you’re fed up with it all
- Feeling completely overwhelmed with the juggle of managing motherhood and life/work (you don’t feel like you’ve got enough time in the day, panicking that you’re dropping balls, feeling resentful that it’s all falling to you and you end up turning to your phone and wine as way to get through it)
- Constantly losing your sh*t with fits of your own toddler rage (screaming, throwing things across the room, mega meltdowns over the littlest of things and bed time is just a battle and then at night you lie there beating yourself up about how badly you’ve managed it all)
- Resentful towards your partner (fighting, huffy fits, he/she has it so much easier obviously)
- Worried about returning to work and how you’re going to manage it all (worry about how your child is going to cope, how you can manage a workload on no sleep and still do everything that you are)
- Attached to your to do list to the point it’s controlling everything and not allowing you to just have fun (yes!) and enjoy time with your kids and family as there’s always something to do
- Conscious that it looks like everyone else is nailing motherhood and you feel like you’re just hanging on by the skin of your teeth
Together we will help you to:
- Gain insight and understanding into what’s going on
- Clear any blocks/beliefs/values which are constantly you driving to continue to push yourself to your maximum capacity and stopping you from looking after yourself
- Heal any past experiences which are impacting you now
- Define boundaries
- Build up a toolkit of resources so you’re fully able to manage these situations calmly and easily
- Increase your confidence and self esteem
- Utilise compassion towards yourself and others
- Identify what changes needs to happen to ensure that you’re happy and fulfilled
- Let go of what you need to and do more of what you want to
Working together will help you to feel:
- Happy as your needs will be met, you’ll be managing life much more easily and you’ll be able to handle difficult situations well
- Confident as you’ll have a toolkit of resources to face situations head on rather than making excuses
- Calmer and more patient each and every day
- Like yourself again as you’ll have time and energy to do what you choose to do
- Stop thinking 24/7 and have freedom from your thoughts
- Positive about meeting new people, going to new situations and trying out new things without the fear of a panic attack or embarrassing yourself
- Live every day in the now and relax into spending time with the kids or being with your partner as you know how important this time is rather than thinking about all the other things you could be doing
- Relaxed and finally get a good night’s sleep without worrying about all the things in your life
- Able to get out of bed and able to focus on what’s truly important
Investment is £1200 (can be paid in three instalments of £400) and includes:
- 90 minute sessions three times a month for three months on zoom
- Mentoring via WhatsApp and email for three full months
- Access to my membership (Overcome the Overload) for three months which includes – 2 group EFT sessions a week, monthly group coaching sessions, regular guest interviews, 2 masterclasses a month, community support and a phenomenal library of resources specifically for overwhelmed mums
Calmer You Clarity Session - get clear on how to feel happier, calmer and more like you again
How would you like to be clear on how to feel happier, calmer and more like you again?
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, anxious and stressed out and don’t know where to start then this is for you.
Here’s what your life may look like right now:
- Your head is full of churning thoughts that you can’t think straight or rationally and going through all the scenarios each and every time and you’re exhausted from it
- You’re struggling to relax with this knot in your stomach that just won’t let you settle
- You’re quick to anger and find yourself going from 0 to 100 in 2 milliseconds
- You’ve tried breathing and meditation and nothing works – in fact, at times you’re even more overwhelmed and you could be getting on with so much in that time
- You’re busy trying to get life right and everything under control that you’ve forgotten how to just enjoy life and your kids
In your 60 minute session, we’ll focus on where you want to get to, how you’ll get there and what you need to do, as well as how to eliminate any barriers that may stop you.
This session is ideal for you if you know that you need a kickstart and you want someone to help you find a clear pathway forward so you can focus easily, but aren’t sure if a long term support package is for you.
On booking, you’ll complete a questionnaire to help me get a full understanding of where you’re at and what you’d like to achieve from this session. This ensures the session is super laser focussed and we can maximise our 60 minutes.
The investment is £97. Sessions are recorded and available to you for 7 days after our session.
Birth, Perinatal and REPRODUCTIVE Trauma Support
- Heightened level of anxiety
- Not bonding with your baby
- Relationship problems with your partner/family
- Inability to cope day-to-day
- Postnatal depression/anxiety/PTSD
- Inability to sleep
- Not want to have another baby
- Don’t want to have any sexual relationship
I can help you with 3 Step REWIND technique and/or EFT.
Working together will help you to feel:
- As though you can talk about your experience without big emotions
- Free from the experience as though you can file the memory away like any other memory
- Lighter as all the emotions associated with the memory have been lifted
- Calmer, relaxed and able to think more clearly
- More present with your baby/children as you can focus on the now
- Compassionate towards yourself and everything you’ve been through
- Able to plan for any further pregnancies
- In control of your life and get on with it again
- Positive towards the experience and remember some of the good things that did happen
- Improve your sleep
Investment is £330.
One to one support for birthing with confidence
One to one support is the right support for you if you are:
- Feeling anxious or fearful about any aspect of giving birth
- Have tokophobia – extreme fear of childbirth
- Scared and confused and not sure what to do
- Wanting a better birth than your last birth
- Looking for independent support for Homebirth, Caesarean, Breech, Twins, VBAC/HBAC or any other non-standard birth
Or maybe you’re just not sure and you’d like someone to spend time going through all the birth options and scenarios with you to help feel super confident about birth.
Birth is such a momentous time and a cornerstone of your experience as a woman and mother. It can affect your life in so many ways both in the short and long term. I’ve yet to meet a woman who isn’t at least a little bit apprehensive about birth. You’re not alone in feeling like this!
“FOR FAR TOO MANY, PREGNANCY AND BIRTH IS STILL SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS TO THEM RATHER THAN SOMETHING THEY SET OUT CONSCIOUSLY AND JOYFULLY TO DO THEMSELVES” - SHEILA KITZINGER
Working together I will help you to feel:
- Confident in your decisions around birth including place of birth, pain relief, mode of birth, all choices and decisions
- Informed about birth and how to ensure that your birth preferences are supported
- Able to have the best birth on the day and including understanding what makes birth quicker, less painful and easier
- Excited about giving birth, regardless of where, how or when – you will be beaming the moment you go into labour
- That you have a toolkit you can quickly use on the day
And I can support your partner/partners to best support you because it’s a huge responsibility for them too.
Investment is £550 and includes:
- Four 60-90 minute sessions
- A huge toolkit of resources
- Email and voicemail support right up until you give birth
- Telephone debrief after you give birth
One off sessions can be booked in for caesarean birth planning and this costs £120 for a 90 minute session.