Overcome the Overload
Overcome the Overload is the membership for mums who want to keep their sh*t together and show up as the best version of themselves calm, happy and full of energy
Does it feel like everyone else has got motherhood nailed?
- Lose your sh*t with your kids way too often.
- Use TV and other electronic babysitters because you just can’t be bothered.
- Mealtimes and bedtime are full of tears and tantrums – yours and theirs.
- Feel anxious over everything.
- You have no energy and spend so much time procrastinating and not able to make decisions.
- Constantly say “I have no time” but you scroll your phone and get caught up in time wasting activities and you end up feeling pissed off and lethargic.
When you're feeling wiped out by motherhood, you can't show up as the mum you want to be.
Let's redefine modern parenting
Imagine if you could do all that and...
- Be the parent you want to be… playing, being present and enjoying days with your kids without being desperate for bed time.
- Get to end of the day keeping your shit together.
- Handle your kids’ meltdowns, inane questioning and constantly nagging and accept your children for who they are, without trying to ‘fix’ everything.
- Reduce addictive behaviours like eating crap food, scrolling your phone and ordering stuff on Amazon Prime.
- Know exactly why you were behaving the way you do and knew how to change it.
- Have the self-compassion with yourself so instead of saying ‘you should be…’, you feel OK with how things are.
- Improve communication with your partner about the way things are and have calmer and more productive conversations.
- Handle periods of intense stress without becoming panicky and anxious or wanting to crawl under the covers and never get up.
- Make the time to go for a run, do yoga or do that hobby you love because you have more energy.
Hi, I’m Tricia
I’m a mum to 4 boys. I know how much pressure there is for mums to juggle and do it all. I’ve been working with mums since 2014 after my own difficult experience.
I came across EFT (also knowing as tapping) as part of my recovery from PND/postnatal (lifelong) anxiety. EFT had such a profound change on anxiety/mental health, sleep, thoughts, relationship, behaviours, confidence and so much more. Nothing else that I had tried had such a huge impact.
Welcome to Overcome the Overload
the membership for mums who want to keep their sh*t together and show up as the best version of themselves calm, happy and full of energy
Joining the membership will mean you will:
by joining this group you will:
- Gain the confidence to look after you and your needs
- Recognising that the happier you are- the more your family will thrive.
- Be much more connected with your kids as you’ll be able to actually enjoy being with them.
- Notice all the great things in your life and all the small moments.
- Save your time, energy and money to enable you to do more of what you want to do.
- Get to the end of the day calmly
- Be able to talk to your partner or others without feeling pissed off and angry.
- Stop the constant rushing around and people pleasing.
- Increase your energy, motivation and focus.
- Find time to do all the things you want to do.
- Your sleep and wellbeing will be improved.
- You won’t be on a constant rollercoaster of emotions.
What’s covered in the membership:
Community & Support
An amazing community of like minded mums, 3 themed group tapping sessions a week, a monthly group coaching call and live teaching twice a month (recorded).
Regular guest interviews supporting you to wellness including nutritionists, hormonal experts, fitness, wellness, coaches, psychotherapists/psychologists and more.
You will learn how to use EFT so you can regain control of your thoughts, emotions, behaviours and energy through just a few mins of tapping every single day.
Library of Resources
Teaching modules, over 70 EFT scripts, meditations, coaching tools, e-book and loads more.
Group support, optional monthly individual accountability call, regular challenges and inspired action.
- EFT/Emotional Freedom Technique/Tapping is a therapy where you tap on various parts of your head, face and body whilst saying specific phrases
- It is growing in evidence base – there are now over a hundred research papers demonstrating the effectiveness of EFT
- There are fMRI scans which demonstrate using EFT can actually change the way your brain works
- It works by stimulating a calm response state through tapping on various acupressure points across your head, face and body
- The tapping process helps connects the thoughts to the body
- When we start to think about those issues, we start to link them with the calm response state rather than the stressed state we so often instinctively go to – i.e. you are changing how you are programmed to respond to that trigger/issue – this is called memory reconsolidating
- It can look a bit funny but don’t let that stop you trying something that could literally change your life by spending 5 minutes every day doing
- Studies have shown that EFT, particularly in a group session can reduce cortisol (the stress hormone) by 43%, increase antibodies by 113%, reduce anxiety by 40% and improve happiness by 31%
The monthly membership costs £30 per month (£1 per day!). You can unsubscribe at any time. Members receive £50 discount off a block of EFT sessions with me.
We meet on zoom as follows:
- every Monday night 8pm-9pm
- alternate Tuesdays at 11am-12pm
- alternate Wednesdays 9.30am-10.30am
Every third Thursday of each month
Live Teaching (recorded and uploaded on Teachable)
Every second Friday of each month for live teaching
Here’s some of the topics covered this year for group EFT:
Coping with our Children’s Behaviour, Coping with our Children’s Behaviour (Triggers), Feelings Towards Our Partners, Phone Use, Motivation, Mother’s Guilt, Time Management, Emotional Eating, Managing Big Emotions, Stress Management (specifically work/childcare), Coronavirus & Lockdown Easing, Self-Worth, Social Anxiety, Coping With Uncertainty/Change, Managing Sensory Overload and many many more…
There are strictly no refunds, but you can cancel your membership at anytime.
To join you will need to enrol on Teachable and from there you can join any of the group session.