Thrive Mum method
Group Coaching Programme for burned out and anxious mums who want to increase their capacity to manage life so they can feel calmer, behave rationally, think clearly and enjoy motherhood
THRIVE MUM METHOD is an 8 week intensive coaching programme for mums who describe themselves as burned out and anxious.
This is for you if you:
- Feel exhausted/burned out/frazzled and you’re struggling to gain enough energy to get you through to 5pm without caffeine, chocolate and lots of shouting
- Constantly have things to do but never seem to get everything (or anything) done and beat yourself up for being unproductive
- The littlest thing irritates you and before you know you, you have exploded yet again
- Regularly get anxious, worried and panicky and thoughts railroad into catastrophe quickly – always with the worst case scenarios
- Ruled by the never ending to do list
- Are addicted to your phone, social media and constantly craving those sugar hits
- Lie awake at night feeling guilty and worrying over everything you’ve done or not done
imagine how it would feel if you...
- Could manage day to day life calmly
- Were able to react logically and rationally to stressful and intense situations
- Had improved communication with your partner and family
- Relaxed and enjoyed the kids and being a mum
- Had time and energy to do more of what you wanted to do
How does you capacity impact you?
The biggest reason that you are feeling the way that you do is because your capacity has reached it’s limit.
It’s not the stress or the situation that you’re in, but the reaction to everything that’s going on around you. It’s the thoughts, feelings, emotions, worries, concerns, judgements, fears, beliefs and values about the situation.
This is the deep work that we will do together over the 8 weeks together.
If you are ‘over capacity’ you could be experiencing some of these symptoms:
If you have ‘capacity’, you’re much more likely to:
THrive mum method
Over the 8 week together, we work on:
- Understanding your own personal situation and what’s creating your own overwhelm
- How much you are carrying and thinking about and how you can reduce this
- Increasing your self compassion
- Improving your boundaries and letting go of people pleasing
- Re-alignment of beliefs and values to update these to be aligned with what’s truly important to you
- Meeting your needs and why this is important
- Improving your self worth to help you feel more confident at supporting yourself
- Big emotions – why do you have them and how can you reduce them
- Inner critic and other parts of you – what are their roles and how can you create better internal harmony
- Understanding how to regulate yourself after intense situations and events so they don’t take your headspace
- Supporting yourself with the bigger issues in life
Hi, I'm tricia
Being a mum to 4 boys, I know how much pressure there is for mums to juggle and do it all. I know first hand how anxiety can manifest itself into all parts of our life and in lots of different ways. I know it can come out in anger, rage, resentment and then eventual burn out.
I started supporting mums after recovering from my own breakdown. I’ve been supporting mums since 2014 and specialise in working with mums who experience anxiety, trauma, stress and burnout.
I get so many comments from people saying… ‘how do you do it all’ and this is what I’ll be sharing with you over our weeks together.
- Starts 3rd January 2021 and runs each Sunday night, 7.30-9pm until 28th February (no group on the 14th February)
- 8 week course
- Sessions are held on Zoom
- Small numbers – max of 8 people
- Pre-recorded videos sent each week
- Full 90 minutes of group coaching each week
- Community group with peer support
- 3 months free access to my membership (includes two group EFT sessions a week, live masterclasses, library of resources, guest interviews and monthly group coaching)
- Learning a number of tools and practises to integrate into your life
- Investment £397