Edinburgh Birth and Baby Services, in conjunction with Sweaty Betty
Wednesday, 12 November 2014 from 18:30 to 20:00, 67 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2JG
Join us for an evening of taster sessions and information, to help you in your journey through pregnancy, birth and into motherhood. Experts will be giving short talks throughout the evening on the following topics:
- Help and support during pregnancy, birth, and with your new baby
- Birth Preparation: Taking an active role
- Being a confident new mother
- The emotional benefits of having a record of your child’s development/ milestones
- What is Hypnobirthing?
- Baby Carriers’ Safety – Following the TICKS Checklist
- Sleep! Benefits for you and your new baby
- The benefits of baby swimming for parent and baby
- Gapping of the stomach muscles after birth
There will be free hand massages throughout the evening, and you will be able to chat to the experts during the event.
Click here to register.
The event is run by Edinburgh Birth and Baby Services, in conjunction with Sweaty Betty
Edinburgh Birth and Baby Services is a collective of local providers,specialising in pre-birth, birth, and post birth support for babies and parents which includes Beautiful Bairns Photography, Birth and Beyond, Edinburgh Baby and Lady Massage, Lazy Daisy Edinburgh, Musarah Hypnobirthing, NurtureMe, Physiobumps, Sleephart, and Turtle Tots Edinburgh