Many of the people I work with are the same as you.
Trapped in your thoughts about the situation.
Can’t see a solution or a way out.
This is a failed safety seeking mechanism of your brain.
It makes you believe that:
- You’re better off stuck in the shitty job/relationship/friendship
- You can’t make friends, new relationships, go for that promotion, start your own company, retrain as a coach/interior designer/teacher
- It’s not ok to live in a messy house, fuck the bullshit and go off to the beach for the day
- Something dreadful will happen if you don’t meet your child or partner’s needs
- Boundaries mean you’re a bad person
- If people don’t like you or judge you that you’ll be outcast
- …and more
All of this is bullshit and none of it helps you.
It’s like being ruled by a dictator that is filled with lies.
What helps you is to re-programme your subconscious to know it’s SAFE for you to do whatever you want to do and live this life.
Imagine if you trained your brain to believe:
- There’s always a solution
- You can get through anything
- Everything works out someway
- You can cope even with the unimaginable
- Life goes on even if people don’t like you
- Failure is part of life
- You’re allowed to succeed and break your conditioning
How would that feel?
Here’s a selection of case studies of people I’ve helped recently. I’d love to help you and there’s no better time than now – not later this year or next year. Now.
Much love, Tricia xxx