The biggest change you’ll experience is when…
Your subconscious mind changes how it reacts to situations.
Because when your subconscious changes – everything changes.
You might believe that you are ‘wired’ in a specific way.
Maybe you’re believe and act as a ‘perfectionist, ‘high achiever’, ‘insomniac’, ‘anxious’, ‘lazy’, ‘hyper-active’, ‘over-thinker’ – whatever label you’ve given yourself or have been given.
What you’re really describing is how you react to situations.
Sometimes it’s good – like being a lawyer or doctor – you want to be a perfectionist in those roles (I want you to be too!)
But sometimes it’s not good – like being a perfectionist in how you parent, what you eat, the car you drive, the house you live in – it can literally carry over to every single part of you life leading to chronic stress (impacting sleep), busyness (impacting time/joy/relationships), emotional over-reactiveness (such as rage, anxiety, moodiness, silent treatment).
I know you can rewire the brain as I’ve seen it in action….
- A client able to leave the house after having agoraphobia – literally in the session
- A client able to go to a restaurant and enjoy eating food with friends after fear of choking and social anxiety
- A client able to set a boundary after a lifetime of prioritising everyone else
- A client able to go for an operation feeling totally calm after feeling incredibly anxious
- A client able to post on social media after 18 months of not posting because of their anxiety
- A client able to peacefully manage her kids after losing her shit at the drop of a hat
There’s three ways I work with my clients to do this.
The fast way – Belief Coding. All of those experiences have happened after ONE two hour belief coding session (this is a TINY list of the results I’ve witnessed). This is where I work with you in a deep therapeutic coaching session. This is perfect for specific one-off issues.
If you want/need a total transformation – you might be interested in my Emergence Programme. I have one space left to start this month and one space to start in February.
If you’re interested, but not sure how – get in touch and let’s chat.
Much love, Tricia xxx