Soar programme: A proven 8 step, 90 day small group programme for women who are struggling with anxious thoughts and feelings, that will help you feel happier, calmer and live life the way you want to
This is for you if you experience anxiety and….
- You call it ‘my anxiety’
- Feel fed up, hopeless and exhausted by the constant whirling thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Regularly experience big emotions such as your own tantrums, rage or tears and irrational reactions to every day situations
- Are ashamed and guilty that you can’t manage like everyone else and the impact it’s having on you and your family
- Believe you can’t cope or aren’t good enough or are a failure
- Are sick of living in fear and being controlled by your thoughts
How would it feel to know that in 90 days you can be completely free from anxious thoughts and feelings, and able to live life the way you want and deserve to?
- Having the confidence to know you can manage any situation that life throws at you calmly, rationally and easily
- Being in control of your thoughts and feelings and easy access to tools and resources to help you fast when you need it
- Waking up feeling you can do anything, looking forward to life, being relaxed and happy and fulfilled
- Going to sleep and being able to drift off easily without the intrusive or ruminating thoughts whirring away
- Feeling calm and patient with your partner, family or colleagues and being in the moment with them
Working together over 90 days you’ll learn how to take control of anxiety through a proven 8 step framework.
Hey, I'm Tricia...
I’m an Anxiety and Trauma Coach, a computing graduate, mum of 4 boys and recovered from my own anxiety and mental health experiences. I’ve helped literally hundreds (possibly thousands) of women in the last 12 years through one to one, groups and classes. My superpower is knowing what’s right for you – that means not an off the shelf support system but what you need.
I set up this programme after years of my own therapy, coaching and personal development. For such a long time, I wanted others to fix me. I’d go to sessions and whilst I saw significant changes, I still wasn’t getting where I wanted to. The biggest shift happened for me when I took ownership myself and started doing my own healing work and that’s what this programme is about – the programme will teach you to become your own coach and healer.
This programme is right for you if:
- You want to learn to do the work on yourself – you’re interested in learning the theory and doing the practical to be your own coach and healer – you don’t expect someone to ‘fix you’
- You’ve read countless personal development books, listened to all the podcasts, tried other therapy or learned other approaches but you’re still stuck or keep going back to where you were
- You ready to commit to make this work
- You’re open minded and willing to try new things and experiment until you get things right
- You’re happy to work in a group setting, you know the power of sharing and of vulnerability and are ready to immerse yourself in a group experience knowing that together you’ll make a huge impact
How does it work:
- 9 x 90 minute group sessions over the 90 day period
- Each week there will be a 30-40 minute class for you to watch (around 12 lessons)
- Sessions will be on Zoom on a Thursday evening at 7.30pm or Tuesday day time at 12pm (you select which group) – start dates for 2022 to be confirmed
- You will be mentored and supported by me throughout in a private small community where you can get daily support for 90 days
- Small numbers in each group max 6/8
What’s the investment?
The investment for 2022 is £1200. Anyone who books by the end of 2021, will be eligible for the early bird rate of £1050.
You can pay upfront (and receive a £50 discount) or else instalments as follows:
Check in with me before booking if…
You have a long history of trauma (or a Complex PTSD diagnosis), have a complex history, have ever been admitted to a psychiatric unit or a diagnosis with a psychiatrist.
Got a question?
Great – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.