A 90 day Group Programme for Women to Get Unstuck from Anxiety and Transform Your Life Meaning a Calmer, Confident and Happier You.
This programme is currently full – please sign up below to go on the waitlist for the next intake in September 2022.
This is for you if you..
- Feel fed up, hopeless and exhausted by the constant whirling thoughts, feelings and emotions
- You stop yourself from taking small and big leaps in your life such as applying for jobs, starting your own business, public speaking, speaking up in life through avoidance, procrastination, indecision and self sabotage
- Regularly experience big emotions such as your own tantrums, rage or tears and irrational reactions to every day situations
- Are ashamed and guilty that you can’t manage like everyone else and the impact it’s having on you and your family
- Believe you can’t cope or aren’t good enough or are a failure
- Are sick of living in fear and being controlled by your thoughts
How would it feel to know that in 90 days you can be completely free from the impact of anxious thoughts and feelings, and able to live life the way you want and deserve to?
- Having the confidence to know you can manage any situation that life throws at you calmly, rationally and easily
- Being in control of your thoughts and feelings and easy access to tools and resources to help you fast when you need it
- Waking up feeling you can do anything, looking forward to life, being relaxed and happy and fulfilled
- Going to sleep and being able to drift off easily without the intrusive or ruminating thoughts whirring away
- Feeling calm and patient with your partner, family or colleagues and being in the moment with them
Working together over 90 days you’ll learn how to take control of anxiety through a proven 8 step framework
This programme is right for you if:
- You want to learn to do the work on yourself – you’re interested in learning the theory and doing the practical to be your own coach and healer – you don’t expect someone to ‘fix you’
- You’ve read countless personal development books, listened to all the podcasts, tried other therapy or learned other approaches but you’re still stuck or keep going back to where you were
- You ready to commit to make this work – about 60-90 minutes a week and the 90 minute group coaching sessions
- You’re open minded and willing to try new things and experiment until you get things right
- You’re happy to work in a group setting, you know the power of sharing and of vulnerability and are ready to immerse yourself in a group experience knowing that together you’ll make a huge impact
Your programme was amazing! When I signed up I felt overwhelmed and my brain was foggy, I was anxious a lot, easily irritable and I was not finding joy in life or in mothering. With your support and the groups amazing openness and willingness to share our vulnerabilities, lows as well as highs, I finally felt seen, heard, understood and met where I was and accepted as I am. Slowly I came to a new perspective on anxiety, with a new toolkit of possibilities for when the anxious part of me is triggered. I am aware it will be a lifelong practice to respond rather than react when anxiety hits, but I feel now that I can and will manage better than I ever thought was possible for me.
I love how Tricia works and I love her style, I honestly don’t think I would have had the same results with anyone else. Her encouragement yet straight talking and honesty is so refreshing, and her knowledge is incredible.
I was experiencing high levels of anxiety last year during the pandemic. I had joined Tricia's membership and found it so beneficial so I knew that I could relate to her approach to anxiety. The course was amazing, we learned so many wonderful methods to soothe anxiety. I went from expecting to feel anxious every day to hardly experiencing any at all because I can deal with uncomfortable thoughts or feelings before they turn into anxiety. I can be kind and compassionate towards myself in a way I've never been able to tap into before which allows me to be a better mum, wife and friend. The duration of the course meant that we had the time to properly implement changes and to build good habits. Tricia is so knowledgeable and intuitive. She created a safe space where we felt able to open up, share and to learn. I would recommend this course to any struggling mums who are ready to learn about themselves and to make some life-changing steps towards feeling better.
I signed up for the programme as a recommendation from a friend as I was experiencing difficult situations dealing with my child’s behaviour and my response not initially recognising anxiety as an issue. The programme has been a huge help for recognising that we can all help ourselves to be the best we can be and that we already have it within us. The most significant change and help has been the realisation that becoming compassionate and curious about my reactions, behaviours, habits and responses and not trying to hide from them along with such a great range of tools to support myself and soothe my mind - (EFT, threat register , rewind, internal family systems). I’ve felt empowered and capable to become the best person I really am. The impact on my life has rippled through from my responses to my child, breaking old patterns of negative reactions and responses to a more aware and less triggered state. Others have noticed that my recovery from a setback has been quicker and I’ve been much clearer about my needs, wants and boundaries (respecting myself and others more). Tricia has been not only a fabulous facilitator / counsellor/ coach for our course but is an absolute knowledge on all things and continues to develop and share her knowledge with us. She’s personable, friendly and is a great example of someone who has worked with anxiety to get into such a great place. I would absolutely recommend the course as not only is it supporting me on an individual level. The ripple affect through my whole network of friends, family, work and others is clear.
I signed up because I was feeling really anxious and I didn’t really know why and I really liked the idea of learning to live with it and learning practical things to help. That really appealed to me. I’ve honestly found it brilliant! I’ve found it really practical, supportive and systematic. It’s logical and it felt like each week built on from the last one. I liked getting the videos to look at and think about and then having the session the next week. I found ‘the future you’ and pattern matching the best and understanding why anxiety is there. I think on a day to day basis EFT has helped me a huge amount too. The impact is that I understand myself a lot better and why I am like I am. I’ve still got away to go with that, but I feel like I have really effective tool kit to help me explore that further. I know why anxiety is there and how to use it at times to my advantage. I am more confident – this is huge. The biggest thing I think and I have a new job. I don’t think I would have done that without this programme and your support! I just feel generally more confident and more like I should be. I’m seeing things as opportunities rather than threats. Others have noticed or they have commented that I look different. I think as well that I am more confident. I think they’d notice that I have been talking about my anxiety a bit and it’s opened up quite a bit of chat about it for me and other people. Working with you is brilliant!! Thank you. You make me feel relaxed and that it’s OK! It feels safe. The support over telegram has been so good. Honestly thank you so much! I would recommend the course – 100% In fact I already have on quite a few occasions. It’s helped me be more open about feeling anxious and so I’ve mentioned it quite a lot and folk seem really interested in it!
What's the investment?
The investment for 2022 is £1200. You can choose one of the payment options below.
Pay in full £1150 – receive a £50 discount
Pay £400 x 3 months
Pay £200 x 6 months
Hey, I'm Tricia...
I’m an Anxiety Coach, mum of 4 boys and a dog and married to Al and have recovered from my own anxiety and mental health experiences.
I help high achieving women find success in life and business with calm and ease
I’ve supported literally hundreds (possibly thousands) of women in the last 13 years through one to one, groups and classes. My superpower is knowing what’s right for you – that means not an off the shelf support system but what you need.
The skills that make me a great coach are my ability to work gently but effectively with parts of you that feel broken and unheard, challenge your thinking about how things SHOULD be and throwing away the rules books, teaching you how to support yourself for life (not just the time we work together), my understanding of just how SH*T life can feel and be AND the ability to know of how amazing it can become.
I care deeply about women because I know when you are well supported and resourced, the ripple effect is massive in terms of impact it has on you and everyone around you. I believe that there’s wisdom that comes from pain and that it’s never too late to get the support you need to be the person you want to be.
I live in Edinburgh, I work solely online with clients right across the UK. I love spending time near any water whether beaches and the sea or lochs, lakes and rivers.
I set up this programme after years of my own therapy, coaching and personal development. For such a long time, I wanted others to fix me. I’d go to sessions and whilst I saw significant changes, I still wasn’t getting where I wanted to. The biggest shift happened for me when I took ownership myself and started doing my own healing work and that’s what this programme is about – the programme will teach you to become your own coach and healer.
How does it work?
- 9 x 90 minute group sessions over the 90 day period
- Each week there will be a 30-40 minute class for you to watch (around 13 lessons)
- Sessions will run on Zoom in September – times and dates TBC.
- You will be mentored and supported by me throughout in a private small community where you can get daily support (Monday to Friday) for 90 days
- 1 x 90 minute individual session included (generally half way through the programme)
What’s the investment?
The investment for 2022 is £1200.
Check in with me before booking if…
You have a long history of trauma (or a Complex PTSD diagnosis), have a complex history, have ever been admitted to a psychiatric unit or a diagnosis with a psychiatrist.
Got a question?