Masterclass: Why Anxiety is Your Superhero - 24th June 2021, 7.30pm-8.30pm
In this masterclass, you will go from not understanding why anxiety exists and impacts you to fully understanding anxiety, why it’s there, what it’s trying to do and some easy to use tools to help you soothe, manage and regulate those anxious feelings.
This masterclass is for you if anxiety impacts you in some of the following ways:
- Your head is full of churning thoughts that you can’t think straight or rationally and going through all the scenarios each and every time and leaves you exhausted
- You’re struggling to relax with this big ball of anxiety in your stomach that just won’t let you settle
- You’re quick to anger and find yourself going from 0 to 100 in 2 milliseconds
- You avoid situations and people that make you feel anxious
- You’ve lost your confidence and mojo as your anxiety inhibits what you allow yourself to do
- You’ve tried breathing and meditation and nothing works – in fact, you’re even more anxious now
- You’re busy trying to get life right and everything under control that you’ve forgotten what it’s like to just enjoy life and you’re feeling completely burnt out
- At times, everything gets so overwhelming, you end up experiencing anxiety attacks which leave you feeling exhausted and unable to manage certain situations
In this 60 min interactive Masterclass, we will cover:
- What the role of anxiety is and why the brain is wired to think anxious thoughts
- Why anxiety is a part with a role to protect and support you (even if it doesn’t feel like this!)
- How changing your perception of anxiety and your relationship with anxiety brings relief and allows you to find freedom from it
- The power of thoughts and how changing your actions and thoughts can change the emotions and feelings
- A selection of tools which can quickly cut through anxiety
By joining this masterclass you will:
- Completely change the way you see anxiety and your relationship with it
- Gain huge insight into anxiety meaning you can quickly take control of your thoughts, those feelings will dissipate and it will lessen the impact it has on your life.
- Learn tools and strategies to create distance between you and the anxious part of you so that you can find freedom from it
- Increase your energy as you’re not so exhausted by those thoughts, feelings and emotions meaning you’ll have the energy and motivation to go for walks/exercise/take the kids out/do things around the house/apply for that job
- Stop avoiding situations or people that make you feel anxious meaning that you feel much more confident and fulfilled
- Increase your ability to manage life/work and parenthood
This session is open to all.
It’s a 60 minute session which will be recorded and you’ll be sent the replay after to re-watch. There will be a Q&A (not recorded) after the event where you can ask that are relevant to you.
Date: 24th June 2021
Time: 7.30pm-8.30pm with time after for a Q&A
Investment: £30 (£5 discount for those on my email list – check your emails or join my list here). The recording will be available to purchase AFTER the event for £45.
Much love, Tricia xxx