anxiety, stress and overwhelm support
This is for you if some of the following resonate with you:
- You’re living in a perpetual state of stress and anxiety and completely overwhelmed by it all
- You go from 0 to 100 in milliseconds and have no control over your reactions
- You feel helpless, powerless and stuck and don’t know how to make things better
- You’re scared your moods or mental health are impacting your children, your relationship or others around you
- You have little to no control of your thoughts and feelings
- You’re fed up being emotionally and physically exhausted from everything that’s going on in your head and all the internal dialogue
Together we will:
- Get to the root of why you might be feeling the way that you are and process any important experiences or trauma which may be influencing your behaviour meaning you’re able to respond to situations much more appropriately
- Incorporate tools and strategies into your life for resilience and resourcefulness meaning you can manage any situation easily
- Improve your relationships and connection with your children and those around you (partners, family, colleagues where applicable)
- Integrate insight, understanding and compassion into your world so you can simplify your life and mental load meaning you feel proud and at peace
- Learn how to get your needs met, ask what you want, say goodbye to guilt and shame and improve your boundaries meaning you’re happier and laughing more, feel fulfilled, are confident and have more energy and motivation
- Be able to handle any situation so your confidence and self esteem will be improved
- Feel calmer, more patient and able to be fully present for your kids and others who are important to you
- Improve your energy and know how to meet your needs and implement supportive boundaries for you
- Increase your fulfilment of life and enjoy the life you have or make changes in such a way so you can enjoy it even more
- Learn tools and techniques to support you in every area of your life
- Feel liberated and free from the constraints and conditioning placed on you
One to one is for you if:
- You feel ready and able to do the work required to get you to where you want to get to as well as be challenged at times.
- You’ve tried other approaches (such as mindfulness, meditation, talking therapy) and you’re still stuck
- You want to be a better person in this world – possibly a better parent/partner/friend/colleague and improve relationships with everyone around you
- You believe it’s time to breakdown beliefs, social conditioning and how you’re programmed about how life should be so you’re able to gain confidence to step into yourself
- You are tired and fed up of that constant inner chatter that holds you to incredible and ridiculous standards but don’t know how to change
Hey I’m Tricia
I’m an Anxiety and Trauma Coach, a computing graduate, mum of 4 boys and recovered from my own anxiety and mental health experiences. I’ve helped literally hundreds (possibly thousands) of women in the last 12 years through one to one, groups and classes. My superpower is knowing what’s right for you – that means not an off the shelf support system but what you need.
Some of the skills that make me a great coach are my ability to work gently but effectively with parts of you that feel broken and unheard, challenge your thinking about how things SHOULD be and throwing away the rules books, teaching you how to support yourself for life (not just the 90 days we work together), my understanding of just how SH*T life can feel and be but the ability to know of how amazing it can become.
I care deeply about mothers specifically because I know when mums are well supported and resourced, the ripple effect is massive in terms of impact. I believe that there’s wisdom that comes from pain and that it’s never too late to get the support you need to be the person you want to be.
What's the investment?
There’s three options for you:
Option 1: Thrive Intensive
2 hour intensive session – this is for you if you’re functioning but you’d like help to cover one specific issue/area in your life. This session is ideal for you if you know that you need a kickstart and you want someone to help you find a clear pathway forward so you can focus easily, but aren’t sure if a long term support package is for you.
Investment: £250 – book directly here
Option 2: Thrive Sessions
5 x 90 minute sessions – this is for you if you know you need help and there’s a few things you’d like help with but you don’t need intensive support.
Investment: £750 – book directly here
Option 3: VIP 90 day Thrive Programme
This is for you if you’re ready for a big transformation and know that intensive support is vital to get you to where you want to be. It possible you’ve got lots of different issues happening at the same time, face or have faced big life changes or else you feel hopeless, stuck and directionless.
Working closely together for 90 days and includes:
- 2 hour intensive session in week 1
- 8 x 90 minute sessions
- Regular reading/resources/teaching materials sent through as relevant for you
- Mentoring and coaching support via text and voicemail Monday-Friday for 90 days