Thrive in 90
– 90 day programme to get you from stuck and helpless to fulfilled and thriving
This is for you if some of the following resonate with you:
- You’re living in a perpetual state of stress and anxiety and completely overwhelmed by it all
- You’re having a particularly awful period of anxiety at the moment and can’t get out
- You’ve got a constant feeling of dread or this feeling something terrible is just about to happen
- You go from 0 to 100 in milliseconds and have no control over your reactions including rage, panic attacks or just continually wanting to run and hide
- You feel helpless, powerless and stuck and don’t know how to make things better
- You’re scared your moods or mental health are impacting those around you
- You have little to no control of your thoughts and feelings and there’s a constant whirr going on in your head
- You’re fed up being emotionally and physically exhausted from everything that’s going on in your head and all the internal dialogue
- 90 days of unrestricted support through text, voicemail and email meaning oodles of support between sessions
- Week 1 – 60 min strategy session and then a 2 hour session arranged later that week
- Eight additional one to one sessions, lasting 90-120 minutes each over the 90 days
- Access to relevant training, resources and support individually selected for you
- Mixture of one to one, training and accountability meaning a fully holistic package
- Coaching, therapy, mentoring, strategising, sound boarding and cheerleading from me
- Working with someone who has literally years of experience of supporting hundreds of women like you
Meaning you will:
- Learn how to take control of your life and design the life you actually want, rather than being controlled by your life. This will bring a sense of fulfilment, happiness and energy
- Develop inner confidence and self belief by releasing fears, doubts, anxiety, self sabotage and outdated programming at a deep level
- Protect your time, energy and headspace through boundaries and prioritisation
- Have fun in your life again
- Feel like you have a clear and consistent approach to managing everyday anxiety and stress by incorporating tools and strategies into your life for resilience and resourcefulness. This will help you manage any situation easily
- Improve your relationships and connection with those around you (such as partners, children, family, colleagues, friends)
- Integrate insight, understanding and compassion into your world so you can clear that mental load meaning you have the simplicity and ease you desire
- Learn how to get your needs met, ask what you want, say goodbye to guilt and shame. This means you will be happier and laughing more, feeling fulfilled, more confident and will have more energy and motivation
- Be liberated and free from the constraints and conditioning placed on you
Thrive in 90 is for you if:
- You feel motivated and ready to do the work required to get you to where you want to get to as well as be challenged at times
- You can commit time and energy to the programme
- You’ve possibly tried other approaches (such as CBT, hypnosis, mindfulness, meditation, talking therapy, medication) and you’re still stuck
- You don’t know what you need but you just want to feel better
- You want to feel like you again and regain your identity
- You’re open to being challenged in your thinking and approaches to life with the goal of being free from the burden of anxiety
Here’s some of the feedback:
"I have suffered with anxiety for a number of years, however I found after a difficult pregnancy and labour and then becoming a mum for the first time all during ‘covid times’ it really became unmanageable.
Over the last couple of years I had tried meditation, self help books, baths, massages and breathing methods to try and manage my anxiety. These sometimes helped in the short term, but really didn’t make much of a dent in how I was feeling, I knew I had to try something else.
After a couple of session with Tricia I started to believe that maybe I could live a life without anxiety. Tricia has the most calming and soothing voice and instantly speaking with her made me feel comfortable and at ease. I felt seen and heard and even just chatting to Tricia and using her as a sounding board made me feel so much better.
I am now able to manage what I couldn’t before and control my thoughts before they spiral off. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I have so much more energy! I could not recommend Tricia highly enough."
"Following the birth of my second baby I was struck with quite sudden and crippling health anxiety. It was affecting me physically and mentally and impacting on the job I was doing as a Mum and partner. Tricia was recommended to me so after following her Instagram for a while and exchanging a few messages I thought we’d be a good fit. I was a bit apprehensive about the sessions but Tricia really put me at ease. Since my sessions with Tricia I have noticed a huge difference in my mind set I used to be constantly checking myself, googling things, obsessing and phoning my GP regularly but this has almost completely stopped. I still have wobbles but before I felt like I’d lose days like this and wasn’t totally present for my family but since my first couple of sessions with Tricia I have noticed significant improvements and my partner and children are definitely benefiting from a much happier and more present me. I can’t recommend Tricia enough."
"Having had my first baby during lockdown, I struggled with loneliness and how difficult the situation had been and how different things were to how I had expected and planned. I lost a lot of confidence in myself and felt like a burden to my family and friends so I reached out to Tricia as a starting point to clear my head and “vent”, having been recommended her by a friend.
I am SO glad that I did - firstly, I felt like we’d known each other for a long time, which helped me open up and really try new techniques to overcome my issues. Tricia was open, kind and friendly and I feel completely got what I was trying to achieve instantly. Working together was a breath of fresh air (although I appreciate being pushed out my comfort zone at times) to get the results we had set out to achieve.
I feel so much better and more like myself. My head feels clearer and I feel stronger to socialise and enjoy exercise again. Thank you."
"You are amazing at what you do and it’s obvious you have this insane ability to work out very quickly what's going on. I have learnt a lot from you, and I have so many ways to cope now. I can see what’s happening when it’s happening or before it sometimes. Thank you for that. Thanks for passing on your knowledge to me, for being there when I was at my lowest and for never judging me.
For the first time ever I have listened properly and actually done the things suggested that help with for example compassion for myself or slowing down, deep breaths. Space and time to myself. I'm so proud that I'm actually doing it.
I have taken so much away from my sessions with you, you are a special person and I feel that if I had not come to see you I'm not sure where I'd be. I've grown in confidence and understanding. I can't thank you enough. Thank you so much for everything, you've been amazing and you've also inspired me to look into re-training so I can try to help others like I have been helped."
“Within minutes of meeting Tricia I felt a sense of relief at finally being properly listened to and understood. I was quickly able to relax and Tricia managed our first meeting with great professionalism and warmth – a combination which was very welcome.
She is able to blend her business with a friendly and insightful approach and I had a sense of her being invested in my well-being rather than a passive spectator. I felt an immediate impact from our first session and eagerly followed this up.
By employing a range of tools and techniques, Tricia was able to reach the root of several problems and I very quickly saw improvement in my energy levels and anxiety. Tricia has a very light touch, which enables true expression and leads to fast results.”
"I found the sessions with Tricia a wonderful release. We went deep at a pace that was good for me and led by me. I was really involved in what aspects of my life I wanted to change. I felt seen and heard in the sessions. I was validated that what I was feeling was real and it was difficult for me.
From the sessions I have noticed that I have been more compassionate to myself in terms of how I am as a mum and a wife. I have clarity and am now better at identifying and meeting my needs, which has been a game changer.
The effects it has on me in terms of prioritising things that matter to me means I can be a calmer mum and more compassionate to my children. I have been able to use the tools when communicating with others too, which has been really positive and strengthened my relationships.
It’s the best money I’ve spent on improving myself. Tricia is so skilled at what she does. I’ve tried counselling, mindfulness and coaching before, but I haven’t found a therapist like Tricia who really gets me and my situation and has the tools that really work for me. I’d highly recommend Tricia. Be ready for transformation!"
What’s the investment?
The investment for the Thrive in 90 Programme is £600 per month for 3 months.
These are limited to a maximum of 3 new clients a month as I work with a small case load at any one time.
Want to know if this is the right programme for you? Great. Book in a 20 minute call so you are confident that this is the right programme for you and so I’m confident I can get you the results that you desire.
Hi, I’m Tricia
I’m an educator, thinker, mother, mentor and coach.
My coaching, teaching and cheerleading help you get from chaos and overwhelm into clarity and confidence.
I want you to emerge from the chaos into a life or business that’s exactly as you want it to be. Done your way. Without the conditioning, brainwashing and conformity.
I help you get clear on what you want and where you want to be and I support you with a clear strategy to get you there. Whether that’s working on your mind, healing, creating change, inserting a whole load more living or whatever else it is you need.