Overcome the Overload
Overcome The Overload is the membership for mums who are consciously choosing to be calmer, saner and happier so they can be the best mums that they can be.
Does it feel like everyone else has got motherhood nailed?
- You’re so done losing your temper with your kids.
- You’re so done with bedtime/mealtime battles.
- You’re so done with feeling irrational.
- You’re so done having no energy to enjoy the day.
- You’re so done being fed up feeling fed up.
- You’re so done not being able to manage your kids behaviour.
- You’re so done arguing with your husband about who has it worse.
- You’re so done with playing martyr.
- You’re so done having no time.
- You’re so done with rushing around all the time.
- You’re so done with feeling panicky and stressed out that you’re going to forget things.
- You’re so done with the constant chores and relentlessness of the housework.
When you're feeling wiped out by motherhood, you can't show up as the mum you want to be.
Let's redefine modern parenting
Imagine if you could do all that and...
- Be the parent you want to be… playing, being present and enjoying days with your kids without being desperate for bed time.
- Get to end of the day keeping your shit together.
- Handle your kids’ meltdowns, inane questioning and constantly nagging and accept your children for who they are, without trying to ‘fix’ everything.
- Reduce addictive behaviours like eating crap food, scrolling your phone and ordering stuff on Amazon Prime.
- Know exactly why you were behaving the way you do and knew how to change it.
- Have the self-compassion with yourself so instead of saying ‘you should be…’, you feel OK with how things are.
- Improve communication with your partner about the way things are and have calmer and more productive conversations.
- Handle periods of intense stress without becoming panicky and anxious or wanting to crawl under the covers and never get up.
- Make the time to go for a run, do yoga or do that hobby you love because you have more energy.
Hi, I’m Tricia
I’m a mum to 4 boys. I know how much pressure there is for mums to juggle and do it all.
I started supporting mums after recovering from what I call a nervous breakdown in 2011 when my third son was around 11 months. I had no idea exactly what I was going to do but I just knew I wanted to help other mums.
Welcome to overcome the overload, the membership designed to help you wake up feeling calmer, be able to handle life with ease and be much more connected to the people that matter.
Joining the membership will mean you will:
by joining this group you will:
- Gain the confidence to look after you and your needs
- Recognising that the happier you are- the more your family will thrive.
- Be much more connected with your kids as you’ll be able to actually enjoy being with them.
- Notice all the great things in your life and all the small moments.
- Save your time, energy and money to enable you to do more of what you want to do.
- Get to the ned of the day without losing your shit.
- Be able to talk to your partner or others without feeling pissed off and angry.
- Stop the constant rushing around and people pleasing.
- Increase your energy, motivation and focus.
- Find time to do all the things you want to do.
- Your sleep and wellbeing will be improved.
- You won’t be on a constant rollercoaster of emotions.
What’s covered in the membership:
Community & Support
An amazing community of like minded mums, 3 themed group tapping sessions a week and a monthly group coaching call.
Regular guest interviews supporting you to wellness including nutritionists, hormonal experts, fitness, wellness, coaches, psychotherapists/psychologists and more.
You will learn how to use EFT so you can regain control of your thoughts, emotions, behaviours and energy through just a few mins of tapping every single day.
Library of Resources
Teaching modules, over 70 EFT scripts, meditations, coaching tools, e-book and loads more.
An optional monthly individual accountability call, regular challenges and inspired action.
- EFT/Emotional Freedom Technique/Tapping is a therapy where you tap on various parts of your head, face and body whilst saying specific phrases
- It is growing in evidence base – there are now over a hundred research papers demonstrating the effectiveness of EFT
- There are fMRI scans which demonstrate using EFT can actually change the way your brain works
- It works by stimulating a calm response state through tapping on various acupressure points across your head, face and body
- The tapping process helps connects the thoughts to the body
- When we start to think about those issues, we start to link them with the calm response state rather than the stressed state we so often instinctively go to – i.e. you are changing how you are programmed to respond to that trigger/issue – this is called memory reconsolidating
- It can look a bit funny but don’t let that stop you trying something that could literally change your life by spending 5 minutes every day doing
- Studies have shown that EFT, particularly in a group session can reduce cortisol (the stress hormone) by 43%, increase antibodies by 113%, reduce anxiety by 40% and improve happiness by 31%
The monthly membership costs £30 per month (£1 per day!). You can unsubscribe at any time. Members receive £50 discount off a block of EFT sessions with me.
There are strictly no refunds, but you can cancel your membership at anytime.
To join you will need to enrol on Teachable and from there you can join the facebook group and start working your way through the videos.
Membership is open all year so that mums can access it as soon as they need it.