Thrive Mum method
Group coaching PROGRAMME for mums To thrive
THRIVE MUM METHOD is an innovative coaching programme for mums who describe themselves as burned out and anxious.
This is for you if you:
- Feel exhausted/burned out/frazzled and you’re struggling to gain enough energy to get you through to 5pm without caffeine, chocolate and lots of shouting
- Notice by lunchtime you’re literally counting the hours until the kids go to bed
- Constantly have things to do but never seem to get everything done and beat yourself up for being unproductive
- The littlest thing irritates you and before you know you, you have lost your temper yet again
- Regularly get anxious, worried and panicky and thoughts railroad into catastrophe quickly – always with the worst case scenarios
- Have cycles of negativity that you cannot get out of no matter how much you try
- Are addicted to your phone, social media, online shopping and are quick to open the wine bottle as a way to cope
THE PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED AND WILL BE OPEN TO NEW STUDENTS SHORTLY. JOIN THE WAITLIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE OR IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN READ THE E-BOOK (YOU WILL BE REFUNDED £10 OF THE COST TOWARDS THE PROGRAM IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN US).
Motherhood is overwhelming
Did you know that the average mum works 14 hours a day, 7 days a week? The equivalent of 2.5 full time jobs? Did you know that we spend twice as much time now with our children, EACH DAY, than a stay-at-home housewife did in the 1960s? Our role as a mother has evolved and grown, in addition to the busyness of life. The impact of this on our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing is immense. We feel frazzled, exhausted, unable to switch off, always have something to do and completely fed up.
IS THIS NOT NORMAL?
Most people think that there’s no way to overcome overwhelm and end up feeling stuck, frazzled, fed up, burned out and on an emotional rollercoaster day to day.
I’d like you to know that overcoming mum overwhelm is possible.
It is not busyness that creates stress – it’s staying stuck in the stress cycle and working beyond what we are physically capable of doing.
You are in the stress cycle if you’re on autopilot. This could look like:
- Not understanding what’s happening
- Caught up in a whirlwind of chaos
- Experiencing anger, rage, resentment and disappointment
- Feeling completely lost and helpless
- Never having enough time
- Having no headspace and time to think
- Setting ridiculous expectations of yourself
- Wondering why everyone is nailing motherhood and you’re failing
- Taking on too much without even questioning it and then wondering why you’re so exhausted
- Step out of the stress cycle
- Regulate yourself quickly
- Stop being hijacked by your emotions
- Develop compassion and tolerance of yourself and others healing past wounds
- Become unstuck in your thoughts, beliefs and patterns
- Regain motivation, energy and focus
- Start living life through different lenses
- Increase how much time you have
By doing this work you will feel happier, calmer and more connected to your family.
You will benefit but so will your kids, partner, family, colleagues and community.
Completing this group coaching, you will increase your knowledge of yourself, change your thinking, develop compassion for yourself and others, be able to remain calm in the most extreme of situations, achieve more focus and most importantly, feel fulfilled and sane.
THRIVE MUM METHOD
Being a mum to 4 boys, I know how much pressure there is for mums to juggle and do it all. I experienced my own mental health illness at the start of my journey. I know first-hand how easy it is to get overloaded and feel out of control. I know how anxiety can manifest itself into all parts of our life and in lots of different ways. I know it can come out in anger, rage, resentment and then eventual collapse.
I started supporting mums after recovering from a nervous breakdown in 2011 when my third son was around 11 months. Since that time, I’ve trained in various therapies and approaches, done a huge amount of self-development and continue to keep reading, learning, practising and integrating everything into my life.
In 2018, I had my 4th son and it was such a different experience. All my knowledge, insight and understanding of birth, women, motherhood, and mental health made it a completely different experience. I still had hard days/weeks where life was hard, balancing 4 boys, life, a house, work and everything else, but I accepted they were hard times. I’ve enjoyed so much of it. I continue to practise what I preach and look after myself, show myself and others compassion, get support when I need it, keep learning and developing new skills and utilising the tools I have access to.
I get so many comments from people saying… ‘how do you do it all’ and this is what I’ll be sharing with you over our weeks together.