Birth, Perinatal and REPRODUCTIVE Trauma Support
Around one in three mums/parents describe their birth as traumatic with around 4% of parents developing PTSD in the perinatal period.
If you’re experiencing any of these feeling it could be you have experienced birth or perinatal trauma:
- Heightened level of anxiety
- Not bonding with your baby
- Relationship problems with your partner/family
- Inability to cope day-to-day
- Postnatal depression/anxiety/PTSD
- Inability to sleep
- Not want to have another baby
- Don’t want to have any sexual relationship
You’ve possibly had a great birth, but could have experienced trauma around miscarriage/baby loss, IVF/Fertility journey, breastfeeding/feeding, hyperemisis (pregnancy sickness), postnatal experience, neonatal unit, colic/reflux baby and more.
I can help you with 3 Step Traumatic Birth Recovery REWIND technique.
Most people find that within 2/3 sessions, you will go from experiencing symptoms of trauma to feeling relief, at peace and able to move on with the rest of your life.
This programme will help you feel:
- Able to talk about your experience without big emotions
- Calmer, relaxed and able to think more clearly and get on with everyday life much more easily
- Lighter and freer as all the emotions associated with the memory have been lifted
- Able to move on and plan the rest of your life from a place of rational thinking
- At peace and accepting of what’s happened is in the past
All sessions are currently on zoom.
There is a set fee for this support which is £395. VERY occasionally, additional help is required but this is rare.
Whilst I use this support generally for perinatal and reproductive trauma, this can also be expanded into other areas. Do get in touch for more support if you’d like a gentle and effective way to move on from trauma and get your life back.